1.) Payment Methods
Payment must be received at time of registration.
Registrations made on the Graduate School USA website require advance payment by credit card (American Express, Discover, Diners Club, MasterCard, VISA and Government purchase cards) at the time of registration.
Registrations Submitted by Mail, Fax, Phone or in Person
Payment options for registrations submitted by mail, fax, phone or in person are:
- Credit card (American Express, Discover, Diners Club, MasterCard, VISA and Government purchase cards)
- Money Order, Check or Cashiers Check
- Electronic fund transfer (EFT)*
- Government training authorization form (e.g., SF182)
- Purchase order
Pre-payment is required prior to rendering of services. To ensure your place in the class, submit purchase orders or Government training authorization forms at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of the class. Billings for registrations made by purchase order or Government training authorization form will take place immediately upon registration. Federal departments and agencies have the authority to authorize advance payment of training-related expenses such as tuition, per diem, travel, and other expenses essential to training.
Additional information and guidance is found in the U.S. Office of Personnel Management Training Policy Handbook and at 31 U.S.C. §3324 (1997), 5 U.S.C. §4109(a)(2) (1997), and 41 Comp. Gen. 626 (1962).
* Electronic fund transfer payments can be made with Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments processed through the Vendor Express Program. To initiate the electronic funds transfer, the Federal agency should complete the "Agency Information Section" of SF 3881 (ACH Vendor/Miscellaneous Payment Enrollment Form) and fax it to (202) 479-4895. If you have questions or need additional information, please call the Graduate School USA Accounting and Finance Office at (202) 14-3373.
- Course Materials
The tuition for our open enrollment daytime classroom courses includes all required materials unless otherwise noted in the course description. Books and/or other course materials may have to be purchased separately for our Evening and Weekend course and our distance education courses. If course materials or textbooks are not included as part of the tuition, the confirmation notice will provide information concerning any textbooks or course materials.
2.) Required Registration Information
Tuition fees and course schedules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the course catalog on our website for the most current information. Submitting the following information will facilitate processing of your registration:
For all registration methods, please be sure to include the following:
- Participant email address
- Participant name, preferred mailing address, telephone, and fax numbers and position title
- Course title, 9-character course code and, if applicable, the date(s) and location of the course
- If payment will be made via credit card, be sure to include the following credit card information: type of card, cardholder’s name and telephone number, card number, and expiration date
If your employer is paying the course tuition, please ensure the following are included on the company purchase order or government training authorization form:
- Authorized signature of the official responsible for approving the training
- Approving official’s name, preferred mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and position title
- Billing address and billing telephone number
- Purchase order number or billing reference number
FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RECEIVING TRAINING OR EDUCATIONAL SERVICE FROM GRADUATE SCHOOL USA WHILE ON OFFICIAL TIME
When a person employed by the federal government attends a class at Graduate School USA, where a federal employee receives educational services from Graduate School USA, or where any other such educational or training service provided by Graduate School USA to an individual or group is subject to the Government Employees Training Act or is otherwise paid for in whole or part by the employees’ federal agency or another federal agency, Graduate School USA will consider such employee to be on official duty during the time such educational service or training is being provided. Graduate School USA will respond to requests by such employees’ agency or other authorized federal official for information regarding such employee or employees, such as hours of attendance, completion of the course or class, and other educational or training-based information.
If you are interested in achieving cost savings for large groups, please check the information concerning our on-site contract courses and customized solutions to meet specific organizational needs. Graduate School USA is a GSA Contract Holder.
4.) Returned Checks
There is a $25 processing fee for returned checks.
See details for Refunds
6.) Prepayment Account
Graduate School USA can establish a prepayment account for an organization that wants to purchase training units. Once purchased, training units can be used to pay for open enrollment registrations and/or on-site contract classes. To establish an account or for more information, please contact our Customer Relations Center.