Employee Relations and Conduct Courses
Employee relations in the federal government requires that agencies deal with their employees, particularly with regard to performance and conduct issues, in certain ways governed by statute and case law. Our courses provide both the foundation and details that HR practitioners need to know in order to help management conduct these interactions legally and in a way that helps agencies to successfully accomplish their mission.
Learn about our Human Resources Management curriculum and the full range of HR areas in which we offer training.
- Federal Employee Relations (Basic) (LABR7110)
- Federal Employee Relations (Intermediate) (LABR8110)
- Adverse and Performance-Based Actions (LABR7100)
- Managing Employee Conduct and Performance (LABR7011)
- Federal Performance Management (LABR7013)
- Family and Medical Leave Act for Supervisors and HR Practitioners (PMGT7510)