Professional Services Schedule
Contract Number GS-10F-0228P
Period of Performance: Through March 3, 2019
|Al Tyree, Director, Business Relations and Learning Solutions, 202.314.3639
• Contract and Pricing Information (PDF)
• Contract for Training at Your Location
• Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Graduate School USA is an approved contract holder to provide training and consulting services under Professional Services Schedule, SIN C874.
874-4 Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration, Learning Management, Internships
- Courses available off-the-shelf training and/or educational courses that are delivered via an Instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages, and computer applications) system.
- Professional services in support of planning, creating, and/or executing testing and test administration, learning management, internship, or development of new courses or subject matter delivered via an instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or Web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system.
- Customization services for planning, creating, and/or implementing specially designed courses.
874-1 Integrated Consulting Services:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation, and expert witness services.
- Facilitation and related decision support services.
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting; and stakeholder briefings.
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203.