|Graduate School USA is an independent, educational, not-for-profit institution headquartered in the nation’s capital with additional sites strategically located throughout the U.S. The School engages a diverse student population through innovative, as well as proven, approaches to teaching and learning that take advantage of its locations, its network of public and corporate leaders and practitioners, state-of-the-art technologies and connections with major employers. The School provides a broad array of learning opportunities in formats accessible to adult learners everywhere through affordable training programs, continuing education courses, executive and leadership development programs, and credit offerings at the certificate and associate degree levels.
By providing challenging education and training opportunities to aspiring and seasoned professionals, Graduate School USA prepares individuals to enter and advance in careers in government, as well as related pursuits with private and not-for-profit organizations. Working adults enhance career skills and abilities, develop new competencies and qualifications, and expand their understanding of the ideals of a democratic society. Education, training and consulting services position governments and organizations to operate more effectively and efficiently in reaching mission-critical goals.
The School fosters individual and organizational success through a supportive, practitioner-centered environment where public service is revered and learners become leaders. With unparalleled access to developments in the workplace, Graduate School USA maintains up-to-date curricula allowing learners to remain current at every stage of their career and personal development, be successful in meeting employment requirements, and contribute to organizational effectiveness.
GRADUATE SCHOOL USA INSTITUTIONAL GOALS
- Develop and deliver high quality curricula, programs, and support services that prepare learners for lifelong professional and personal success, particularly in government careers.
- Provide broad and varied learning experiences that develop career leadership potential in government organizations and other related entities that serve Washington, DC, the nation, and the world.
- Deliver to organizations training, education and consulting services which build a knowledgeable, skilled workforce to more effectively and efficiently meet mission critical goals.
- Teach public servants and other public sector related professionals the ethics and values appropriate to responsible governments serving the public good.
- Continually innovate to enhance the quality of the learning environment and the diversity of learning approaches to meet the needs of adult learners.
- Ensure that programs and services remain relevant to the communities, organizations and markets we serve.
- Continually and consistently assess and improve programs and services to assure desired learning outcomes.
- Provide and sustain a culture of exceptional customer service and responsiveness that meets the educational and business needs of those we serve.
- Ensure a sound fiscal environment and make strategic investments for a strong future.
- Attract, develop and retain highly qualified, diverse faculty and staff who are committed to our mission, who create a learning environment which is supportive, challenging and rigorous, and who value service to others.