COVID-19 Updates (3/19/2020)
We consider the health and safety of our Graduate School USA community of the utmost importance. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve we are doing everything we can to provide the maximum flexibility for our students and faculty. Therefore:
· All face-to-face classes scheduled for March 23 – May 1,2020, are cancelled.
· We (GSUSA) are in the process of converting some courses scheduled before May1 to online delivery. As a result, many courses will be available either as remote attendance, self-paced or a virtual lead course.
· Faculty assigned to teach the classes scheduled during March 23 – May 1, 2020, will be given priority to teach the course virtually if you have on-line teaching experience.
· GSUSA will provide faculty training and technical support to provide a seamless technical experience for the students.
· Students will be allowed to register for a remote attendance or a virtual class at no additional charge.
· In response to this challenging time, it may be necessary to convert additional courses to online delivery beyond May 4, 2020. Additional information will be provided as soon as possible.
· If you have any ideas and/or suggestions for helping us develop our virtual environment, please reach out to your curriculum director(s).