Graduate School USA offers leadership and management courses in the four functional areas that reflect leadership roles in organizations: individual performers, supervisors, managers and executives.
Many of our courses and programs are suitable for individuals at various levels. By providing practices, knowledge, principles, and skills that integrate a range of approaches, these courses and programs help both individuals and organizations to achieve a higher level of performance. Among the curriculum offerings are leadership seminars, competency-based learning applications, and a wide variety of programs that assist a spectrum of learners, from those who wish to enhance their career development to those managers who wish to prepare for the SES.
Our Certificates of Accomplishment in Leadership, Supervision, and Management provide the education and foundation to develop individuals who are critical to the successful operation of the public sector.
- Coaching Skills for Today's Leaders (MGMT9002A)
- Critical Thinking (ADMB8146A)
- Decision Making and Problem Solving (MGMT8102A)
- Facilitator Workshop (TDEV8120A)
- From Peer to Leader: Successfully Navigating the Transition (MGMT7125A)
- Introduction to Management (MGMT7099A)
- Introduction to Supervision (SUPV7001A)
- Jump Starting High-Performing Teams: The Fundamentals (TDEV7021A)
- Leadership Communication (MGMT8112A)
- Leadership Essentials (MGMT7020A) (MGMT7020D)
- Leadership Skills for Non-Supervisors (ADMB7006D) (ADMB7006A)
- Leading Change (MGMT7201A)
- Leading Teams and Groups (TDEV8200A)
- Managing a Virtual Workforce (MGMT9013A)
- Mentoring Skills (MGMT7006A)
- Negotiating Techniques (MGMT9105A)
- Preparing to Lead in the 21st Century (MGMT9020A)
- Strategic Planning for Government Organizations (MGMT9200A)
- The Power of Influence over Authority (MGMT7120A)
The Leadership and Management curriculum also includes special programs offered through our Center for Leadership and Management. These programs include longer term courses for leaders at specific grade levels that utilize a combination of experiential learning, assessment and individual development to achieve results. Courses and assessments available through CLM can be also be brought to your organization and customized to your needs.
Certificates of Accomplishment in Leadership, Supervision, and Management Classes
GSUSA’s Certificates of Accomplishment in Leadership, Supervision, and Management provides the education and foundation to develop individuals who are critical to the successful operation of their organization.
Virtual Instructor-Led Leadership & Management Courses
Graduate School USA’s virtual instructor-led Leadership and Management courses that are designed to meet your needs. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with peers and create a community of practice, as you enhance your leadership skills.
Leadership and Management Classes
Register for our Leadership & Management courses to integrate a range of approaches that encompass the practices, knowledge, principles, and skills that can help individuals and organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.