Discover practical techniques for managing time and increasing your professional and personal effectiveness. Learn how to devote time to the most important tasks and goals, how to organize yourself and how to organize your environment. Implement strategies for handling interruptions, anticipating deadlines and motivating yourself.
Who Should Attend?
All individuals who want to learn practical skills to manage their time and increase their professional and personal effectiveness.
This course is currently being offered in the following training modalities:
- Recognize the benefits of time management, evaluate productivity, identify goals and set priorities
- Use technology to save time instead of waste time
- Maintain a reasonable work load by managing expectations
- Increase productivity by controlling interruptions and meetings, and recognize factors that adversely affect productivity
- Avoid information overload by identifying causes, screening information, controlling paperwork, using a filing system to organize your office and communicating effectively