Equal Employment Opportunity Courses
The federal government is committed to eliminating discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or reprisal. This is achieved through the EEO laws, policy, and sexual harassment guidelines taught by our courses.
Learn about our Human Resources Management curriculum and the full range of HR areas in which we offer training.
- EEO: Its Place in the Federal Government (EEOP7051)
- EEO in the Federal Sector (EEOP7012)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees (EEOP7030)
- EEO Counseling (EEOP7002)
- EEO for Supervisors and Managers (EEOP8101)
- Special Emphasis Program Management (EEOP8115)
- Roles and Responsibilities of the EEO/Diversity Committee (EEOP8110)