Master the basics of statistics, even if you have no prior knowledge of the subject.
- Limited instructor assistance
This course is part of the Human Resources Management Certificate Program, Level I, which can be completed entirely online.
Enroll anytime. All materials supplied. Independent study; take up to six months to complete.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone whose work assignments include basic statistical calculations and interpretations, and those who have never taken a statistical course or those who need a refresher course.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of high school algebra is desirable but not necessary.
- In-Person Classroom
- No Class
- Study statistical terms and definitions
- Construct a frequency distribution
- Compute measures of central tendency
- Compute an arithmetic deviation and a standard deviation
- Explain what is meant by the normal curve
- Present data using graphs and charts