Classification and Position Management Courses
In the federal government, equal pay for equal work is accomplished through:
- Federal classification that defines levels of work using standard factors
- Pay-setting processes that establish levels of pay using defined pay ranges
Our courses in these areas provide HR practitioners with both the background knowledge and technical details needed to ensure that actions taken are legal and contribute to the accomplishment of agency mission and objectives.
Learn about our Human Resources Management curriculum and the full range of HR areas in which we offer training.
- Federal Classification Online
- Position Classification: An Introduction Online
- Principles of Classification
- Position Classification (Classroom Only)
- Classification Refresher
- Advanced Position Classification
- Writing Federal Position Descriptions
- Federal Position Management
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Online
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)