Graduate School USA’s Program and Management Analysis curriculum supports individuals working in many different job roles and at all levels. The curriculum provides a solid foundation of analytical skills and core management practices that are essential for a progressive career.
Program/management analyst’s frequently make recommendations to management regarding operations and provide information to aid decision making. The nature of the work often involves fact-finding, analyzing and presenting results.
The program/management analyst’s work includes a wide variety of projects and assignments. Therefore the Graduate School USA curriculum assembles a diversity of skills, including analysis techniques, data gathering, problem solving, management and technical competency.
As organizations seek ways to use resources more efficiently and navigate internal changes, the demand for program/management analysts is expected to remain strong. To continue strengthening your skills and increasing your knowledge, consider some of the related courses below.
As your partner in training, Graduate School USA also offers a certificate of accomplishment to help guide the skill development for program/management analysts. Learn more about the Certificate of Accomplishment in Program and Management Analysis.
For additional information about GSUSA’s Program and Management Analysis courses, please contact Tina Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-314-3517.
For virtual class dates, please visit Virtual Program & Management Analysis Classes.
Program and Management Analysis Courses
- Introduction to Management Analysis (PGMT7010)
- Data Collection Methods (PGMT8011)
- Descriptive Statistics for Data Analysis (PGMT8200)
- Inferential Statistics for Data Analysis (PGMT9200)
- Tools for Management Analysis (PGMT7006)
- Designing an Analytical Study (PGMT8005)
- Data Analysis and Storytelling (PGMT8050)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Workshop (PGMT8100)
- Introduction to Program Evaluation (PGMT7003)
- Analyst Applications (PGMT9010)
For additional information about GSUSA’s Program and Management Analysis curriculum, please contact Tina Taylor at email@example.com or 202-314-3517.
Related Project Management Courses
- Project Management Essentials (PGMT7007)
- Project Leadership (PGMT8010)
- Introduction to Agile Project Management (PROJ7010)
- Stakeholder & Communications Management (PROJ9215)
- Schedule, Cost & Resource Management (PROJ9200)
- Scope, Quality & Risk Management (PROJ9210)
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016 (PROJ8990)
Related Communications Courses
- Briefing Techniques (COMM7002)
- Writing for Results (WRIT7110)
- Clear Writing through Critical Thinking (WRIT7100)
Related Analytical and Evaluative Courses
Program and Management Analysis Certificate Program
Earn your Certificate of Accomplishment in Program and Management Analysis, which covers key concepts and skills required by the successful management/program analyst, with work that includes fact finding, evaluating, researching, investigating, data mining, problem solving, communicating, and more.
Program and Management Analysis Classes
Register for our courses that help you develop a full and well-rounded mastery of analytic skills. You will learn how to collect and use data; design studies; and evaluate specific programs administered by government departments and agencies.
2022 Comprehensive Training Catalog
With Graduate School USA’s comprehensive training catalog, the tools for success are right at your fingertips. Explore the catalog to find courses in the specific subject areas that can help you achieve your training and professional development goals.